Sunday, June 26, 2011

Chap 7 - the hurt...

the hurt she felt,
she kept herself,
neither to share,
nor to write,
she kept it alone,
deep in her heart,
letting others to cheer,
while she's bleeding inside.

i feel so sad,
looking her this way,
i want to help,
but don't know how to,
she remain silent,
refusing me to ask,
cos maybe the answer,
is another hurt for me.

i'm alone,
she's alone too,
we have everyone around us,
but actually, we need each other the most,
i know she's hurt,
but she don't know that i'm hurt too,
looking her this way,
is another pain i have to bear....

to have her as mine,
i have to be patient,
she ask for time,
i gave her my day,
she ask for space,
i gave her my life,
left for me is only "Him",
that knows the Hikmah,
that listens to our pray,
wishing each other to be together forever,
one day, insyaAllah...

dear,
i'm so sorry if i ever hurt you.
be strong and you know i'm here for you~

No comments:

Post a Comment